private car from hoi an to My son sanctuary
The distance from Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary is about 60 Kilometers. There is no public transportation to connect these places together so if you want to explore this highlight attraction by yourself then book Hoi An Private Car to My Son Sanctuary with an English speaking driver is the best choice.
My Son Sanctuary is known as UNESCO world cultural heritage site. Is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization located in the southern part of Vietnam during the centuries 4th to the 13th. My Son Sanctuary consists of over 70 beautifully constructed temples and towers (Sadly the most recent war did a great damage to the complex as the Americans bombed this area knowing that the Viet Cong used it as a hiding place, mistakenly thinking that the enemy would not touch holy sites) that have an important religious history. Most noteworthy, the main architectural design constructed to reflect the divinity of the king. It was also a burial site for royals since its construction.
- Visit the lost Champa kingdom in Vietnam History that comes from the 2nd century to the 15th century and learns about Champa culture
- Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from the 4th century to the 13th century.
- Enjoy the tradition dance of Ancient Cham people
- Enjoy the beauty of the valley surrounding by jungle and mountain
Price Per Car
|DROP OFF||4 SEATER SEDAN||7 SEATER SUV||16 SEATER VAN|
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Distance: 60 Kilomiters
Estimated time of drive: 1 Hours & 10 mins (One Way)
Visiting time: 2 Hours
Combine visiting places
The Marble Mountains are a cluster of five hills made from limestone and marble in Da Nang. It's also a well-known pilgrimage site with peaks, caves, tunnels and temples all just waiting to be discovered. Named after the elements metal, wood, water, fire and earth, Marble Mountains exist in a coastal area that is renowned for stone-cutting and sculpture about 9km south of Da Nang.
The caves within the mountains hold many secrets including bullet holes from when troops used to spy on the US soldiers relaxing on My Khe Beach below and buildings standing within the caves and grottoes. There are also Buddhist sanctuaries and places of worship dotted across the mountains which are a much-visited spiritual site. You can even see a special circular cave here. It leads to the summit, where you can enjoy spectacular panoramic views.
Duration: 1.5 - 2 Hours
Opening Hour: Daily 07:00 am - 17:30 pm
Tickets: 40,000VND/ person
- Basic English speaking driver
- Private car
- Door to door service
- Road tolls, Petro, and parking fee
- Bottled water
- The entrance fee if any
- Food & Beverage, Meal
- Tip and gratuities (optional)
- Additional stops
How To Make Booking
- Please fill in the booking form then our team member will send you the confirmation email in soonest.
- Deposit is not required for the booking, you can pay directly to our driver when finishing your trip.
- This is a round trip transfer. The driver will be waiting for you at the parking lot to take you back to your hotel or see you off at any location in Hoi An city center.
- Entry Fee For My Son Sanctuary: $6.60/ VND150,000/ Person.
- There are 04 Cham Folk Dance shows at 09:15 AM; 10:45 AM and 14:00 PM, and 15:30 PM It’s really a very special show that you should not miss.
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes, Sunglasses and Sunscreen. My Son Sanctuary is in the jungle so you will do a lot of walking there.
- Take water and snacks with you because no one sells them in the relics.